Applying for the 2023 Scholarship
- 3.0 or better cumulative G.P.A. – (current high school/college official transcript must accompany application).
- Current High School Senior, entering college freshman for fall of 2023
- Currently enrolled college student (at least 12 credit hours each semester for college credit or at least 22 contact hours per week for * vocational). Must be seeking an AA, AS, or BS. (Graduate degrees are not eligible at this time)
- Actively enrolled at time award is granted (August ’23)
- Demonstrate Financial Need (Your parents’/guardians’/spouse and/or your 2022 Tax Return may be required).
- Community Service Vita